All access to our Wee Green Space has been put on hold, due to the current circumstances regading Covid-19.
Our pre-school room thrive from going on weekly visits to their Wee Green Space which is next to Strathburn School. The children have shown great levels of responsibility by taking part in risk assessments prior to going and sometime when there, this helps make them aware of safety. There is a wealth of opportunity for the children in the grassy area, including mathematical knowledge by measuring, problem solving when building, using their local community, respecting the environment and much more. There is a timetable displayed on the 3-5 room door which states what group your child is in and what dates they will be going over the next few months.
- Monday 13th January 2020 - Group 1
- Monday 20th January 2020 - Group 2
- Monday 27th January 2020 - Group 3
- Tuesday 4th February 2020 - Group 4
- Thursday 13th February 2020 - Group 5
- Friday 21st February 2020 - Group 6
- Wednesday 4th March 2020 - Group 7
- Friday 13th March 2020 - Group 8