Meet the Manager
Claire Drennan is the Nursery Manager at Victoria Street.
My name is Claire Drennan. I am the Nursery Manager at our Victoria Street branch in Aberdeen. I started working for Summers Nursery in July 2007.
I have completed my SVQ level 4 and a BA in Childhood Practices at The University of Aberdeen I am currently studing for a Masters in Early Years.
I enjoy working at the nursery as I get to meet lots of new children and families, and form many relationships with a wide variety of people.
I also have the pleasure of being the Operations Director of the company which allows me to regularly visit the other nurseries giving advice and help to the Managers.
Claire's qualifications include:
- HNC in Child Care and Education
- SVQ Level 4 in Child Care Learning and Development
- BA in Childhood Practices
- Our 0-2 room is led by Kirsty Watson who is also the Senior Assistant manager. Kirsty is assisted by Charmaine Conway. Working alongside the 0-2 room senior team are; Rachel Patterson (Nursery Practitioner), Claudia Li (Nursery Practitioner), Erika Robertson (Nursery Practitioner), Margaret Johnstone (Nursery Practitioner) Leanne Gallacher (Nursery Assistant) and Sally Bruce (Nursery Assistant)
- The 2-3 room is led by Amanda Morrison. Amanada is supported by her team; Kirstin Mckie (Nursery Practitioner) and Caylan Duigid (Nursery Assistant)
- The 3-5 room is led by Niamh Barnes. Niamh is supported by her team; Megan Dawson (Nursery Practitioner), Steph Reidford (Nursery Practitioner), Colynn Dawidowski (Nursery Practitioner) and Erin Tazzar (Nursery assistant)
- We also have regular relief staff who help us out on thier time off from University. We have Katie Smith, Niamh Madden and Alison Pirie who are all currently studying Primary teaching. We also have Tegan Murray, a qualified nursery nurse who worked for us for many years.