Meet the Manager
Rachael Farman is the Nursery Manager at Wee Rascals.
I have worked for Summers Nursery since September 2009 where I started off as Deputy Room Leader at the Victoria street branch. Over the years I worked my way up to Nursery Manager of Wee Rascals Too before becoming Manager here at Wee Rascals in September 2013.
I have a great team of girls who show fantastic dedication to the nursery, and we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the Pre-Birth - 3 and the Curriculum for Excellence which we carry out on a daily basis.
I find my job very rewarding, not only do I get to meet a wide variety of people every day, I also have the pleasure of helping and watching all the children grow and develop throughout their time at Wee Rascals!
To see for yourself the fantastic environment Rachael and her team provide at Wee Rascals please contact us to arrange an appointment.
Rachael's Qualifications include:
- SVQ 2 - Early Years Care and Education
- SVQ 3 - Early Years Care and Education
- SVQ 4 - Children's Care Learning and Development
- Currently undergoing my BA Childhood Practice at Aberdeen University
- Our 0-2 years room is led by Amber Piekarski (Currently on Maternity leave). Joanne Pansear has been appointed Acting Room Leader in Ambers absence. Working along side Joanne we have Shannon Innes (Practitioner), Lauren Dyker (Practitioner) and Reganne Spence (Support Worker)
- Our 2-3 years room is led by Fiona Campbell. working along side Fiona we have Morgan Duncan (Support Worker) and Becca Smith (Practitioner)
- Our 3-5 years room is led by Jade Webster who is also our Assistant Manager. Working along side Jade we have Alice Berry (Assistant Room Leader) and Gillian Bain (Practitioner)
We also have a pool of regular relief staff who you may also see around the nursery. They are: